Polyester Spiral Drying Mesh, Seamless Design Improves Strength and Abrasion Resistance, 100% Monofilament
Made by Modern Heatsetting Tables and ISO 9001 Certified Procedures
Spiral Drying fabrics for conventional drying groups and slalom
- Uniform application of pressure to sheet in CD direction
- High ventilation
- High diagonal stability
- Wide range of air permeability
- for production of newspaper paper
- for production of print paper
- for production of magazine paper
- for production of cardboard paper
- for production of package paper
- for production of carton
- for production of bag paper
- for production of recycled paper
Spiral fabric style 1833 is ideal for medium to heavyweight sheets where fabric contamination is a concern. In addition, the 100% spiral construction eliminates the need for a conventional seam. This design is also very durable and has excellent resistance to distortion.
The benefits include: Superior Abrasion Resistance, Smooth Surface and High Contact, 100% Monofilament for Clean Running and Easier Cleaning, Seamless after Installation, Maximum Dimensional Stability and Strength, Very Resistant to Wad Damage, Retains Permeability throughout Life, 100% Mono Stuffers, over 1.80 mm caliper for High Speed& Mark Sensitive Grades.
KEYLIFE is a professional manufacturer of paper machine clothing and filter belt in China. The plant ranks one of top 5 in the industry in the country, with a registered capital of USD 19 Million and an annual sale over USD 10 Million.