Polyester Mesh Belts made of woven plastic are used in many processes in the foodstuffs industry, for example, shock freezing, coffee roasting, soup drying, steaming noodles or washing salad. These processes need versatile meshes that are precisely aligned with the respective process both thermally and mechanically.
To fulfill this goal, KEYLIFE engineers always individually combine the mesh type with the appropriate material. This results in a broad product portfolio as synthetic Linear Screen Meshes or Polyester Mesh Belt.
• Process-optimized belt solutions
• Belts with high heat resistance
• Durable conveyor belts
• Material selection conforming to food processing standards
Polyester mesh belts from KEYLIFE support washing and dewatering of raw materials, salts, and minerals in belt filter systems. Applications range from sodium chloride, potassium chloride, and kieserite.
Because the montane processes differ in accordance with local conditions, KEYLIFE always adapt the selection of belts accordingly. The result: belts that always perfectly meet requirements.
• Custom-built dewatering products
• Stock goods
• Own research & development
TROUBLE FREE SERVICE
• Quality guarantee from a 20+ year experience plant with a size over 32000 square meter. • Trusted by famous mining plants over 10 years because of excellent business credit. • Experienced staff in product design, manufacturing, shipment and custom clearance. • Competitive price, and long lifetime help to lower down the running cost of customers. • Fast delivery to meet rush demand. • Free design, free sample.
Email KEYLIFE to get Free samples and product catalogues right now by email@example.com!
KEYLIFE is a professional manufacturer of paper machine clothing and filter belt in China. The plant ranks one of top 5 in the industry in the country, with a registered capital of USD 19 Million and an annual sale over USD 10 Million.
Main products are paper machine clothing and belts, including forming fabrics, woven dryer fabrics,spiral fabrics and filtration belts(sludge dewatering belt, pressing belt, vacuum filter belt, mesh belt, antistatic belt). All these products are made by the modern technologies which keep pace with the world.
The company has the latest modern equipment in its 32000 sqm plant, including high speed weaving looms from Germany and UK, leading hot airbox table and hot oil table from AG, and automatic seaming machines from Austria. Maximum fabric size can be 100m long and 12m wide.
The plant is ISO 9001 certified and is the supplier of many big paper mills and famous solid-liquid separation companies in the world.