KEYLIFE polyester dryer screen DRY FL brings an excellent fabric & paper sheet driving:
• Symmetrical design and low thickness for a correct neutral line positioning to avoid any turning rolls bubbles at high speed;
• Extremely flat yarns, creating a super flat surface for low air drag, thus no paper sheet fluttering;
• Stable & rigid fabric for smooth driving of the fabric itself;
• Edges treatment for reinforced resistance to mechanical constraints, thus a regular driving without palm felt guide interferences, out of any edges fluttering;
• Excellent dimensional stability (MD, CMD and diagonal) to avoid any wrinkles or movements out of the circuit, thanks to a rigid weaving pattern.
DRY FL offers a contact surface up two times higher compared to classical designs
• Better heat transfer to paper sheet, thus higher efficiency for lower steam consumption
• Reduced wear, thus longer lifetime
• Reduced dragged air, thus no sheet fluttering & no blowing DRY FL offers 2 surfaces 100% different
• The simpler wear alert
• Specialized faces, thus high release paper side, high wear resistance machine side DRY FL offers better seaming
• Seam thickness = fabric thickness, thus no specific local wear
• Seam CFM = fabric CFM, thus no marking, mechanical or thermic
APPLICATIONS DRY FL is designed for single tier positions where abrasion is critical and positions requiring absolutely no marking clothing; dedicated to machines producing graphical and printing papers.
KEYLIFE is a professional manufacturer of paper machine clothing and filter belt in China. The plant ranks one of top 5 in the industry in the country, with a registered capital of USD 19 Million and an annual sale over USD 10 Million.
Main products are paper machine clothing and belts, including forming fabrics, woven dryer fabrics,spiral fabrics and filtration belts(sludge dewatering belt, pressing belt, vacuum filter belt, mesh belt, antistatic belt). All these products are made by the modern technologies which keep pace with the world.
The company has the latest modern equipment in its 32000 sqm plant, including high speed weaving looms from Germany and UK, leading hot airbox table and hot oil table from AG, and automatic seaming machines from Austria. Maximum fabric size can be 100m long and 12m wide.
The plant is ISO 9001 certified and is the supplier of many big paper mills and famous solid-liquid separation companies in the world.