Polyester filter belts from KEYLIFE have been widely used in municipal and industrial processes, covering the industries of nonwoven cloth, mining, fertilizer, pulp and paper, food and fruit, waste water treatment, coal-fired power station, wool, etc.
Industry: Sludge Treatment
Application: Dewatering, Pressing, Drying
Filter Press and dryer belts from KEYLIFE dewater, press, and dry
sludge safely and reliably. The combination of the right plastic monofilament, weave type and aperture size makes the belt particularly effective, robust and resistance to
abrasion and chemical.
Made by heavy-duty looms and reinforced through a
thermal fixing process, KEYLIFE filter press belts also have a high level of mechanical stability.
In addition, the seam
developed by KEYLIFE ensures a long life and improved belt running properties. KEYLIFE filter and spiral belt types
support good dewatering in sludge treatment operations.
• High dimensional and form stability but also offering
the necessary belt flexibility
• Wear resistant
• No fraying of the synthetic belt
• Additional protection of the seam against
• pH values 1–14, temperatures up to 180°C
• Available in woven design and in spiral design
KEYLIFE belts are valued by end-users and OEMs running these belt presses
• Quality guarantee from a 20+ year experience plant with a size over 32000 square meter. • Trusted by famous mining plants over 10 years because of excellent business credit. • Experienced staff in product design, manufacturing, shipment and custom clearance. • Competitive price, and long lifetime help to lower down the running cost of customers. • Fast delivery to meet rush demand. • Free design, free sample.
Email KEYLIFE to get Free samples and product catalogues right now by email@example.com!
KEYLIFE is a professional manufacturer of paper machine clothing and filter belt in China. The plant ranks one of top 5 in the industry in the country, with a registered capital of USD 19 Million and an annual sale over USD 10 Million.
Main products are paper machine clothing and belts, including forming fabrics, woven dryer fabrics,spiral fabrics and filtration belts(sludge dewatering belt, pressing belt, vacuum filter belt, mesh belt, antistatic belt). All these products are made by the modern technologies which keep pace with the world. The company has the latest modern equipment in its 32000 sqm plant, including high speed weaving looms from Germany and UK, leading hot airbox table and hot oil table from AG, and automatic seaming machines from Austria. Maximum fabric size can be 100m long and 12m wide. The plant is ISO 9001 certified and is the supplier of many big paper mills and famous solid-liquid separation companies in the world.